December 12, 2014

50/52


"a portrait, once a week, for the year of 2014"

week fifty.

wow. i realize i only have two more week left of my 52 (weekly) photographs left, man how a year has flown. this week we set up the finally christmas decorations, including our little three foot fake tree. it's suppose to sit in this vase, but it's definitely not my style. so i used one of my photography props, a fishing pail, and put it on a wooden crate and it's perfect! and who wouldn't pass up the opportunity to put a kid in christmas jammies and force your pup to take some photos in front of the tree. at least one of the two liked it. ha ha. can't believe the holiday season will be here in less than 2 weeks. :)

6 comments:

  1. Christmas card!! Love it.
    I'm hoping to do the weekly photographs of each kid next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your dog sit stills for pictures. We have to seriously bribe ours to get even one good one out of him. Great picture though!

    ReplyDelete