January 3, 2014

christmas 2013

so we made another 9 hour trip down to Fort Campbell, KY to visit my in-laws, with my niece and our puppy. we quickly realized that my little car has very LITTLE space, for everyone and our things. the husband wished he had his truck home.
thankfully it wasn't too bad, and we got to "grandma's house" in the late afternoon of christmas eve. the next day the husband was so excited to deep fry his first turkey. after we tasted-tasted, we all approved 100%. 
as you can tell my niece and Harlee got to spend a lot of quality time together, and she wasn't afraid to give Harlee lots of hugs and kisses. 
on christmas day, we opened presents and watched "a muppet's christmas carol". and as you can see below baby is making it's way out, and my brother-in-law had to make fun. 
it was actually the first time in three years that both of my husband's brothers were home to celebrate a holiday together with him. so it was great to have everyone in one house, unfortunately my husband's dad is still deployed but will be making his way back to the states in the next couple weeks.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas, family time is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump is getting bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family time is always the best any time but around the holidays it seems to be so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your baby bump! You look great! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sounds like a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it sounds like you had an awesome holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fort Campbell! That's my neck of the woods! Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete